Find below the second round of job openings for the 2017 - 2018 academic school year. Additional details for each position can be found in the Students' Union bylaws.
Applications close Monday the 27th at 5:00 PM!
- The Orientation Executive will be responsible to lead their respective committees under the predetermined expectations and responsibilities laid out by the Orientation Week Co-Chairs, the VP Activities & Events via the Student Orientation Committee.
- The O-Crew Exec shall be responsible for the development, maintenance and effective management of their respective teams, in accordance with overall direction from the Orientation Week Co-Chairs.
- The Orientation Week Executive shall assist in the selection of the General Orientation Week Crew. The selection process will consist of a formal application and interview.
- The Orientation Week Executive shall attend and oversee the execution of all Orientation Week activities and events, as appointed by the Orientation Week Co-Chairs, including the supervision of General Orientation Crew Members.
- Orientation Week Executive may be selected for any of the following Orientation Week Crew Committees:
- Chill Points
- Run N' Gun
- Off Campus
- O-Crew General members will be placed on one of the above committees, reporting directly to that committee's executive.
The Golden x inn
Positions available at The Golden X INN for the 2017 - 2018 academic school year include the following:
- Student Manager (2)
Info Desk Staff
Located on the 3rd floor of the Bloomfield Centre, the Info Desk is currently looking to hire students for the upcoming academic school year. Any questions about this position can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drive U staff
Drive U is hiring drivers for the 2017 - 2018 school year! Applications close Wednesday the 29th at 5:00 PM.
Bring in the bystander
Bring in the Bystander is hiring a coordinator for the 2017 - 2018 Academic school year. Applications close Wednesday the 29th at 5:00 PM.