Office of activities & Events
O-Crew Co-Chairs . . .
- This position is involved with the execution of Orientation Week
- This positions hires both the Executive and General O-Crew
Society Coordinator . . .
- This position is responsible for the training of all Society Presidents
- This position will provide support to societies to execute fundraising events (i.e. Coat Check, Grilled Cheese)
- This position is responsible for planning Society Night during Orientation Week
- This positon is repsonsible for chairing the Society Review Committee
Office of the Chair of council
Deputy Chair . . .
- This position is responsible for taking minutes during all Student Representative Council Meetings
- This position chairs various committees throughout the year
- This position assembles and distributes all Council Packages
Office of External affairs
Research and Policy Advocate . . .
- This position reports directly to the Vice-President External
- This positons works on various projects on behalf of the External Advisory Committee
- This position conduct and review research on accessibility, affordability and quality of Education
Office of finance & operations
Student Food Resource Centre Coordinator . . .
- This position is responsible for coordinating all volunteer staff
- This position is responsible for maintaining the Community Garden during the summer
- This position is responsible for generating charitable donations
House Accounts Coordinator . . .
- This position is responsible for helping House Council plan their budgets accordingly
- This position assists with the reimbursement process for House Councils
- This position is responsbile for providing financial updates to House Council
Office of Residence Affairs
House Council Coordinator . . .
- This position is responsible for helping facilitate House Council training in late August
- This position meets regularly with House Councils to provide support and resources in residence
Any questions regarding either of these positions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Thursday, March 1st at 12:00 PM